Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You know you old when...

... you get excited about new windows. Yes, it is official: Deirdre and and I are old. Today I signed a contract with your friends at HWC Homeworks to replace about a dozen windows as well as the two sliding glass doors in our back room. In about a month, the professionals from HWC will return and install the aforementioned windows and sliders. I also signed a contract to have our front door replaced. Dee and I are excited about these new projects. We are old.

4 comments:

Big Johnny said...

Two other things defined your oldness before this:

1. Getting excited about flatware

2. Defining a late Friday night as 11 pm

Don't forget to pick up some Cream of Wheat on the next store run...

Paul's Blog said...

Well, at least I own a computer. Most really old people do not own a computer nor do they have internet access at home... ;->

Lisa said...

Me, too. The older I get, the more I like comfortable shoes. I don't even care if they're funny looking!

L.

Big Johnny said...

I have taken a liking to reading glasses and relaxed fit pants, though...