Wednesday, April 2, 2008

GE: Electric Lunch?

Yesterday I took a phone call from Hank, one of the people who interviewed me at my last visit to GE Aviation. Hank said to me that he had an offer letter for me, but that another manager wanted to talk to me. Hank said that he wanted me to talk to Jerry (the other manager) and determine where I felt I might fit best. This other manager was the director of the group who first interviewed me, and I called Jerry as soon as I got off the phone with Hank. Jerry was away from his desk, so I left him a voice mail. The afternoon turned to evening and I felt that Jerry would call me on Wednesday. Well, a little before 8PM, Jerry called me. He and I spoke for almost 45 minutes and he said that he wanted to meet me in person. Thus, I am meeting him for lunch on Thursday at 11:30. I also have a phone interview with a person from Gentex at 10:15, so I had better talk fast to him. Never a dull moment here in the Enchanted Mitten!

No comments: