Wednesday, March 5, 2008

OK, I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE BUSY...

I had no idea that my blog was so popular. I have received a couple of e-mails from people who noticed that I had not posted anything in a few days. Truth be told, I have spent a lot of my time helping my friend Deb who, if you look back a couple of posts, is recovering from a nasty fall where she broke the tibia and fibula in her right leg. Deb is at least 6 and probably closer to 8 weeks away from starting back to work even part time, so that should tell you how serious her injury was. I drove her some from the hospital on Monday, I spent most of Tuesday with her, and I literally tucked her into bed last night before coming home about 9:30PM. I was back at her house a little after 6AM this morning to let her dogs out, feed them and make her a little brekkie. So, if you think I have been slacking, call Deb and she cal tell you what I have been doing.

On a serious note, it looks like I have a great financial opportunity. I received the e-mail below earlier today:


Manager Eco bank Ghana

Ring road Branch,

Ghana.

My name is Mr.William Imo, I am the regional manager of the Eco bank ring road branch in the Western Region of Ghana. I am 50 years of age and married with 2 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the Eco bank Ghana it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2007 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Four Million five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars only [$4.550.000.00]. Which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you will have 30% of the total fund .Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully. Pls This Transaction needs very much Urgent attention, we do not have to delay pls and I wait to hear from you As soon as possible.

Best regards,

Mr.William Imo



Looks like I will be a millionaire before I know it!

All kidding aside, does anybody believe an e-mail solicitation like this?

No comments: