Thursday, March 27, 2008

New windows for Deb

I spent some time Wednesday morning at Deb's house, taking down the window treatments in her home in preparation for the arrival of the installers from Window World on Thursday morning. Deb had been planning on replacing her windows for a while, but when she saw the results of the fantastic installation of our new windows, she decided to use Window World. Not only did I have to remove the window treatments, but I also had to move some furniture, too. Deb is still not terribly ambulatory, so my strong back and weak mind worked to my favor as I moved a couple of beds and a few dressers in preparation for the window replacement evolution.

Deb's house
is ready for the installers to arrive today. I know that she is going to be happy with her new windows. Following the replacement of 6 of our windows, we have decided to replace a few more this summer. Full report on that evolution to follow.

No comments: