Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Afternoon...

I continue to be on the mend. I slept through the night and the Mucinex is doing its magic. I am still not 100%, but I am definitely on the upslope of the sine curve. I did spend a few extra hours in bed today, as I did not want to over do it. Samson, ever the faithful guardian, was cuddled up next to me the whole time I was horizontal.

As for our friend Deb, her sister and brother-in-law picked her up on Saturday afternoon and whisked her away to their home in Illinois for a few days. I spoke to Deb today and she is doing well, and she is backing off on her pain medication, too. We expect Deb to be back in town by the end of the week, and I will be taking her to her first follow up appointment with her surgeon on St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: