Friday, January 4, 2008

Sorry about that...


With Deirdre going back to work, I have been busy being a house husband once again. Thus, I have not updated my blog in a few days and I have caught heck from some people. I will do better int he coming days. You know, looking after the gentle flower who is my wife is my wife is a full time job, and sometimes, I have not had the time to update East of the Equator. Mea culpa.

I will update this blog to reflect how dinner turns out. I am making the following meal tonight:

Pan Seared Filet Mignon with Cabernet Sauce
Tossed Greens with Caesar Dressing
Asparagus Tips
Pine Nuts Cous Cous

Wine is still TBD. Again, updates to follow!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank goodness. And here I was thinking you were just hung over from "boys night."

Big Johnny said...

Wish I could afford filet mignon and asparagus. With the sub-prime debacle and resultant stock market dump, I'm lucky with Tuna Helper and frozen peas. /:^(

Deirdre Honner said...

Lisa, they were 'relatively' well behaved. ;)

John, if you can afford a plane ticket, we can feed you. ;)