Monday, May 14, 2012

For a communications company, Comcast does not appear to communicate...

I have been asked by at least three different people from Comcast for my "account information."  Each time I have provided it and I was just asked by Victor R. for my "account information," but he did not specify what this account information was that he needed.  This just gets better and better...






Paul Kratochwill
9:00 PM (5 minutes ago)
to Comcast
Victor,
Mark Casem from Comcast asked me to send him my phone number and a link to my blog.  What information do you need?


Paul
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Comcast City Desk <city_desk@cable.comcast.com> wrote:
Hello Paul,
Please reply to all with your account information to have someone give you a call.

Thank you
Victor R.


Original Message Follows: ------------------------
Mark,
Please reach me at 616-648-XXXX.  Here is a link to my blog:


Paul


--
Paul Kratochwill
plkrat@gmail.com 




No comments: