Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The aliens are closing in on me...

It has been a busy week East of the Equator. This past weekend, we hosted Super Mom and the Tot for dinner, and contrary to popular reports, Samson behaved quite well. The General has been keeping me extremely busy and that is a good thing.

However, I have made a chilling discovery. The aliens have moved in across the street. I have photographic evidence that they are there... watching my every move. However, I will remain on guard and do my best to keep them and their plans of world domination in check.

2 comments:

Big Johnny said...

Those chairs aren't WHITE !!! Of all the gall...

Lisa said...

Reports of your dog's bad behavior have been greatly exaggerated!! He was a very sweet boy. Don't believe anything she says. She's four!!! :-)

Dinner was wonderful, by the way. I'm not sure I ever managed to tell you that through the histrionics. Kudos to the chef(s). I had to make that plural because your wife did a smashing job setting fire to neither the zucchini nor herself.

L.