Friday, November 20, 2009

Cottage Redux

Yesterday, Deirdre and I dropped Samson off at Whiskers for a few days of R&R while we headed to Oscoda to look at another cottage. We saw the cottage at 3PM on Thursday afternoon, and we asked Missy to schedule another viewing for us today at 1oAM. The viewing today was to confirm whether or not we wanted to make an offer on the property. We spent about 30 minutes at the property and we decided to make an offer. We went back to Heritage House Realty and with Missy's help we made a formal offer to the sellers. Now, all we can do is wait for their response. Updates to follow as this develops.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hoping for a positive response!!!