Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wings win big!

Full disclosure: I am still recovering from some sort of respiratory bug, so this posting might not be terribly coherent. I spent most of Friday in bed and I actually felt pretty good on Saturday. However, today when I work up I left awful. I decided to spend the entire day in my jammies and in bed. So far, this approach has been working. I feel a lot better, but I am still coughing a bit.

However, I am happy to report that the Wings dished out an old fashioned whooping on the Blue Jackets last night. The final score was Wings 4, Blue Jackets 0. However it could have easily be a 6 or 7 goal game for the Wings. The Blue Jackets were sloppy and disorganized. In the end, Columbus was throwing cheap shots at some of the Wings. Game 3 will be in Columbus on Tuesday. Let's hope that the Wings finish off the Blue Jackets in 4 or 5 games.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Spending an entire day in your jammies when you're sick is an absolute necessity! Glad you're feeling better and GO WINGS!!